About Our Firm
O'Mara Law Group is a private law practice that takes pride in helping good people through difficult situations. As criminal defense attorneys, we help people accused of crimes navigate the justice system. As practitioners of family law, we help people sort through contentious family disputes. Through our trial consultancy work, we support great lawyers with our seasoned trial team. With our media management services, we help clients with high-profile legal issues affirmatively address the press to prevent media coverage from negatively affecting the case.
Dominique Florville, Intake Specialist
- Dynamic and Energetic Professional, with strong interpersonal skills and a keen interest in providing a wide range of support to clients, attorneys and paralegals
- First point of contact with the firm with responsibilities including potential client/case data input, client communication and opening and closing cases
- Began working in the Legal Profession after gaining experience in business administration and systems, managing office operations with a strong background in non-profit, with ability to lead teams and create value via various campaigns related to fundraising, outreach, brand awareness
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Barry University
Jennifer Harned, Administrative Assistant
- 2004, Bachelors in Business & Merchandising at Florida State University
- 2013, Paralegal Degree Studies & certification at Florida International University
Jessica N. Farrell, Legal Assistant
- Graduated from the University of Phoenix with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management.
- Began working in the legal field for a Personal Injury and Civil Litigation firm in the U.S. Virgin Islands before relocating to Florida in 2013.
- Joined the O’Mara Law Group team in April of 2014.
- Legal Secretary and Scheduler for the Firm.
Kelly Eubanks, FRP Practice Manager/Paralegal
- Legal and Business experience for 32 years
- Employed with Mark O’Mara for 25 years
- Experience in criminal and family law
- Main focus is in the area of criminal law
- Manage daily operations of the practice
- Florida Registered Paralegal
Manuela Tomas-Austin, CP, FRP, Paralegal
- University of North Alabama, Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Law & Political Science
- University of Bielefeld, Germany – Art History & Pedagogics
- NALA Certified and Florida Registered Paralegal
- Fluent in German, Serbian and Croatian
- Experience in civil litigation with the main focus on family law and mass tort
- Assisted in resolving high profile multi-million dollar cases
- Love helping others through my passion for the law
Maureen McArdle, Firm Administrator
- BA in Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management from Michigan State University.
- Have over 25 years in administrative experience including positions at The Drake Hotel in Chicago, The Peabody Hotel in Orlando, non-profit organizations and the legal field.
- Joined O’Mara Law Group in March 2016.
- Professional Organizations: Central Florida Chapter of Association of Legal Administrators; membership co-chair, chair-small firm focus group and secretary.
- Community Involvement: JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)-gala committee for 8 years and gala chair for 4 years.
- St. Jude-gala co-chair for inaugural event in Orlando.
Susan Staggs, CP, FRP, Paralegal
- Employed with the O'Mara Law Group for 6 years.
- Studied at the Valencia and Seminole State College (on the Presidents List)
- Received Nationally Certified Paralegal in 2008 and also a Registered Paralegal with the State of Florida.
- Worked as a family law paralegal since 1997 and prior worked with the Clerk of Court (1985 to 1997) where I served as a Court Clerk with Judge’s on the Civil and Family law bench
- Considerable skill and recognition in complex parenting issues, discovery, and trial preparation (Notebooks). Ability to understand and work with the often difficult emotional aspects of Family Law.
Get the O'Mara Law Group On Your Side
To get the O’Mara Law Group on your side, call our office or fill out the form below to schedule a consultation. We will give you an honest assessment of your situation. We will outline the steps involved in your case, the choices you will have to make along the way, and the possible outcomes for your case.
Copyright © 2015 O'Mara Law Group, all rights reserved Design & Marketing by Bizimage Marketing