The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.
November 2019: Diabetes Awareness Month
To help support the next milestone in diabetes research and find a cure for type 1 diabetes and its complications, please consider making a donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. On behalf of our entire team at O’Mara Law Group, we thank you for your support!
Harbor House of Central Florida
- 407-886-2856 Helpline/Hotline Mon-Sun 24 Hour Confidential Hotline
- Provides supportive services to survivors of domestic violence including a confidential crisis hotline, temporary safe shelter, counseling, safety planning and legal information.
- Area served: Florida county of Orange
Safehouse of Seminole County
- 407-330-3933 Helpline/Hotline Mon-Sun 24 hours Domestic Violence Hotline
- Program provides domestic violence services including emergency shelter (for women and children), court advocacy, support groups and violence prevention programs for youth.
- Areas served: Florida county of Seminole
Help Now of Osceola
- 407-847-8562 Helpline/Hotline Mon-Sun 24 hours
- Program provides a crisis hotline available for anyone experiencing domestic violence. Program also provides temporary, safe shelter and supportive services for survivors of domestic abuse facing imminent danger.
- Area served: Florida county of Osceola
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 800-799-7233 Helpline/Hotline 800-799-SAFE
- Program provides a confidential hotline offering domestic violence related crisis intervention, information and referral services.
- Area served: Nationwide
211 is a vital service used by thousands of people across Central Florida every day to access free and confidential information and support.
No matter the situation, the specialists at 211 listen, identify solutions, and connect people in need with resources and services in their community that improve their lives. 211 exemplifies Heart of Florida United Way’s fight for the education, health and financial stability of every person in Central Florida.