Alyssa Flood, Esq.
- Criminal & White Collar Defense
- DUI & Criminal Traffic Infraction Defense
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Civil Rights
- Mass Torts
- Stetson University, B.S.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- State Courts
- Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
Alyssa has been with the O’Mara Law Group since 2014, and focuses her practice on criminal defense. Alyssa defends clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges in both state and federal courts throughout Florida. Alyssa specializes in defending clients who have been arrested for violations ranging from misdemeanor battery charges to felony murder charges. She has handled countless cases involving drug possession and trafficking, possession of child pornography, sexual battery, lewd and lascivious behavior, burglary, theft, violations of probation, domestic violence injunctions, and driving under the influence (DUI). Alyssa has handled all phases of criminal cases beginning with pre-information filing, discovery review and workup, plea negotiations, through conclusion at jury trials. Alyssa has the tools to litigate when necessary, and the mindfulness to engage in negotiation when that would best serve the client’s interests.