Domestic Violence Resources
Harbor House of Central Florida
- 407-886-2856 Helpline/Hotline Mon-Sun 24 Hour Confidential Hotline
- Provides supportive services to survivors of domestic violence including a confidential crisis hotline, temporary safe shelter, counseling, safety planning and legal information.
- Area served: Florida county of Orange
Safehouse of Seminole County
- 407-330-3933 Helpline/Hotline Mon-Sun 24 hours Domestic Violence Hotline
- Program provides domestic violence services including emergency shelter (for women and children), court advocacy, support groups and violence prevention programs for youth.
- Areas served: Florida county of Seminole
Help Now of Osceola
- 407-847-8562 Helpline/Hotline Mon-Sun 24 hours
- Program provides a crisis hotline available for anyone experiencing domestic violence. Program also provides temporary, safe shelter and supportive services for survivors of domestic abuse facing imminent danger.
- Area served: Florida county of Osceola
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 800-799-7233 Helpline/Hotline 800-799-SAFE
- Program provides a confidential hotline offering domestic violence related crisis intervention, information and referral services.
- Area served: Nationwide